Pure performance. Zero hype. Designed with race-bred technology and inspired by elite athletes like Terenzo Bozzone and Faris Al Sultan, the Phantom tears apart the marketing hype and material myths of other suits. It’s fast, fluid, insanely flexible and PR-ready.
Core Power System (CPS) – patent pending
• The integrated system stabilizes the core muscles (abdominal and back) to improve posture and provide a more streamlined body position in the water, which results in a tighter, more powerful hip rotation.
Benefits of improved posture for swimming
• Good posture focuses the core muscles on generating powerful hip rotation resulting in increased propulsion, as opposed to engaging the core muscles to correct poor body position and posture.
• Having better posture keeps you straighter in the water, resulting in increased range of motion in the shoulders, lengthened arm extension, and less drag. This means you'll expend less energy travelling down the pool while increasing distance per stroke.
• Having a strong upper core helps attach your arm stroke to your body. This means you start to use the whole of your body and your body roll to drive the stroke rather than just your shoulder muscles, which results in more power per stroke. For example, this is similar to swinging in a golf club or baseball bat in which you lead with the hips, which generates the power.
• Bio-Stretch Zone – patent pending
• Wrap-around Reach panels are specially engineered and designed to follow the natural movements of a swimmers shoulders, upper body, and core rotation while swimming in order to eliminate any restriction and ensure maximum reach.
• 1mm bio-stretch panels offer the maximum amount of stretch resulting in an unrestricted range of motion and reduces buoyancy to ensure that all energy is focused on forward propulsion
• Auto-Positioning Sleeve – patent pending
• Integrated 5 mm band and forearm visual cue encourages proper hand and arm rotation and high elbow position during the catch phase of the stroke. The strategically placed 5mm thick band positioned above the elbow automatically promotes high elbows, resulting a maximum power and propulsion with each pull.
• Core Power System stabilizes the core, provides lower back support and a tighter, more powerful hip rotation for a more streamlined position in the water
• Auto Positioning Sleeve 5mm band and visual cue encourages proper hand and arm rotation with high elbow position for maximum power through the pull
• Bio-Stretch Zone 1mm panel allows the natural rotation of the shoulder, upper body and core during the stroke
• Dual-gusset Aqua-Grip™ leak resistant cuffs
• Quick-release ankle transition panels
• Extended length, reverse-pull zipper with leash for easy on/off and quick transitions
• Asymmetrical PowerZone panels
• Internal wrist gaskets
• Yamamoto # 39, SCS coated full length neoprene